Wednesday, May 19, 2010

chart

Create your own destiny for being ‘Pass with Honour’
Gain 80% Marks through maintaining 15 day’s chart
Duration – 1st Dec. 2009 to 15th Dec. 2009

Detailed Observation of inner self 1
T 2
W 3
T 4
F 5
S 6
S 7
M 8
T 9
W 10
T 11
F 12
S 13
S 14
M 15
T Total
1 Mansa -Elevated thoughts -%
2 Mansa - Wasteful thoughts -%
3 Mansa -Negative thoughts -%
4 Mansa - Elevated feelings -%
5 Mansa - Negative feelings -%
6 Mansa - Elevated emotions -%
7 Mansa - Negative emotions -%
8 Mansa -Decisions/Choices being a knower of 3 aspects of time – Yes/No
9 Mansa -Self-reflections being a Detached observer - Yes/No
10 Words -Have I spoken less, sweet, soft words? -%
11 Words -How many hours I served through words? – Mention time duration
12 Karmana -Have I inculcated/grasped virtue from all through my VISION/Drishti ? Yes/No
13 Karmana - Have I maintained DISTASTE/Vairagya during enjoying food? - Yes/No
14 Karmana - Have I offered healing TOUCH to souls through yoga? - Yes/No
15 Karmana - Have I READ something inspiring, healthy and fruitful? - Yes/No
16 Karmana - Have I WRITTEN points of self-respect in a diary ? - Yes/No
17 Karmana - Have I maintained my RELATION with Shivbaba as – ALL IN ONE ? - Yes/No
18 Karmana - Have I remained stable in all SITUATIONS? - Yes/No
19 Karmana - Have I INVESTED MONEY for a genuine cause?
20 Karmana - Have I WASTED MONEY? - Yes/No
21 Karmana -Have I SAVED MONEY? - Yes/No
22 Karmana -Have I USED a blessing ? - Yes/No
23 Karmana - Have I MULTIPLIED a blessing? - Yes/No
24 Karmana - Have I LISTENED the murli with love and attention? - Yes/No
25 AWARENESS - Have I maintained the awareness that ‘Life is a funny game’ - just like Mickey Mouse game? - Yes/No
26 AWARENESS - Have I enjoyed today’s drama without any FEAR ? - Yes/No
27 Have I remained VICTORIOUS? - Yes/No
28 Have I justified my role as a STAR OF BAPDADA”S HOPES? - Yes/No
29 AWARENESS - Have I applied FULLSTOP (AAP, BAAP & DRAMA) within a second? - Yes/No
30 AWARENESS - Have I maintained an awareness of “EACH MOMENT IS THE LAST MOMENT’? - Yes/No
31 AWARENESS - Have I remained EVERREADY? - Yes/No
32 AWARENESS - Have I sustained elevated THOUGHTS with the water of SMRITI/AWARENESS?
33 AWARENESS - Have I sustained my elevated thoughts by being an EMBODIMENT of it and thereby provided SUNNY LIGHT to it? - Yes/No
34 AWARENESS - Have I remained a Master Almighty Authority? - Yes/No
35 YOGA - How many hours – AMRITVELA I enjoyed? - Yes/No
36 YOGA - Have I enjoyed HOURLY SILENCE BREAKS? - Yes/No
37 YOGA - Have I enjoyed TRAFFIC CONTROL timings? - Yes/No
38 YOGA - Have I enjoyed EVENING MEDITATION? – Mention time duration
39 YOGA - Have I enjoyed EXTRA SPECIAL YOGA? – Mention time duration
40 Have I maintained my INNER COURT of (MIS) and offered honest report to Bapdada before going to sleep? - Yes/No
41 Have I maintained true, generous and honest heart? - Yes/No
42 Have I remained CONTENTED ? - Yes/No
43 Have I enabled others to be CONTENTED? - Yes/No
44 How many hours YAGYA SEVA have I offered to Bapdada? – Mention time duration
45 Have I remained EASY and enjoyed EASY intense self-efforts? - Yes/No
46 Have I maintained SILENCE ? – Mention time duration

No comments:

Post a Comment